We Visually Define Factoring For Business Owners

Factoring Defined Visually

 

define factoring invoices

The process of receivables financing  is really simple when we see it visually. This is how the circle works; you deliver a product/service to your customers, we immediately deliver you capital (80% to 90% value of the invoice) instead of your business waiting weeks to collect on the invoices, Lastly we collect the invoices from your customers and pay you the remaining 10% minus our service fee. (usually 1.5% )

-Its That Simple

 

Published by

Chris Lanchech

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I am a junior analyst at Neebo Capital and an inspiring blogger. We enjoy speaking with business owners and entrepreneurs who come to Neebo Capital looking for cash flow solutions. Give us a call toll free at 1-888-382-3766 or Visit us online at www.neebocapital.com

One thought on “We Visually Define Factoring For Business Owners”

  1. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thank you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *